Hairpaashion has poor service.

Cleveland, Ohio 37 comments

I made a order for 4 products from Hairpaashion and it took a while to recieve my products and only recieved part of it, no reciept or itemized statement of the products or back order.I wanted to contact by phone and no way to contact them.

This is what make it hard to do business online. I just want to get the rest of my order.

If there is anyway I can contact them I would really like to know.Now that I am making this compliant I have seem others complaining, I wish I could have seen this before.

Review about: Hairpaashion.

Comments

ines_84
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #630224

Hair Paashion conditioner is great too,my sister notice when i first got the products that my hair was getting curlyer each day and she was asking me what i did to my hair to get it that way,the thing is my hair is getting healthy each time when i use these products and not the products that contain bad ingrediants in the stores,i`m so happy,i`m very confindent that my hair can be long to my b*** :)

sonya_elamir
Florida City, Florida, United States #630211

Hi i just got the product last week , is wonderful, that`s all i needed for my hair i was suprised that it didn`t take more to fill my hair:) left my hair more curly,and it left my scalp feeling ''born agian'' i never had this wonderful feeling before it felt as if i washed my hair for the first time!!!

Rina.Sebastiano
New York, New York, United States #630207

Hello!I have received your products and could'nt wait to try them.

They are just wonderful!! I have been waiting for those products for ever. I have very thick and curly hair and wow, just cant beleive what a difference my curls looks like. They leave my hair, soft, makes my curl beautiful.

I will never stop using them!

Thank you so much...

djobenamara
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #630205

I think these products are absolutely worth the price. I only needed to use a small amount of the product. I am definately making room in my budget to keep these products in our home

mahabm2001
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #630202

I received my order for the Hair Paashion conditioner for my old daughter.I have tried so many products to control the frizz in her hair.

I am overjoyed with the results of the product.

it lengthened her curls so that they stretch out in spirals and it just looks healthy.I also like that the fragrance is light and doesn't linger or leave any greasy residue or smell

ilhembouchkati
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #630198

This is heaven lol.I'm so grateful to have found such lovely products, and to know that they are also healthy for my hair and me?

That's even better! Ohh...

and I don't even leave home without this gel Me Up!Thanks !

reemabenabdallah
Florida City, Florida, United States #630193

I just got some samples of this product,the Hair Paashion Conditioner,after the very first use, my hair felt like silk!!!!!!!And the second time and the third time! it really defined my curl and no poof! The Curl is brilliant !

arkle.Brad
Florida, New York, United States #630169

I researched this product for 2 weeks and I am soooo in love!!There is nothing in this world that makes my hair look this good.

My husband loves my natural look, he is always touching my hair.

I will most certainly be buying more products, and recommending them.Thanks Hair Paashion Oh I will be sending you some pictures of my new texture :)

salamouni_92
Atlanta, New York, United States #630167

I just started wearing my hair naturally curly about 8 months ago.All I can say is that it has been an expensive and frustrating struggle!

Until now! I am so pleased and thankful to have found Hair Paashion products!

.Thank you Hair Paashion for helping me love my curls!

miiiiiiiiii10r
New York, New York, United States #630163

Hi i`m from a multi-racial background-African American,Carib,Scottish,and East Indian.I love how the products shows my curls instanly,I just became fully natural,i can`t wait to see my hair improve even more as it gets longer,i`m sticking to natural hair products

Miami, Texas, United States #630158

I am head over heels in love with the products I have added to my hair care collection.I decided almost one month ago to wear my natural hair and had a hard time trying to find the right products for my new curls.

Hair paashion product was the answer! My hair has never looked better. It's soft and shiny and smells yummy!

I'm so grateful to have found your products!Thanks so much!

sousoubenkhelil
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #630155

Just received my order of Paashion condtioner for curls..I have used every product I could find for my 4 yr old daughter with no luck..and was hugely disappointed..took a leap of faith and purchased your products and after just ONE use I could tell an immediate difference..just placed another order tonight and can't wait to receive them..will be sending more business your way!!! for anyone THINKING about buying....IT'S SO WORTH THE MONEY !!!

akilomathlouthi2009
Atlanta, New York, United States #630149

Gosh, it was shiny, it was easy to comb out, and wasn't poofy, it wasn't overwhelmingly sweet, it was sooo nice....i'm soo impressed!!

Great product!!Keep it up !

danceuseetoile
Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia #630143

I have curly hair, and i decided to give the Hair Paashion conditioner A try because i like to use the products that are heavy. The first thing is, it wasn't heavy in the least, and I'd never seen my hair look like that before, and i have tried sooo many different things !

didosd2001
Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia #630140

WOW !I'm so in love with Paashion products right now its not funny!

You are so right, i saw result with the first use.My hair loookkeeddd soooo pretty !

Tiffany.Bryant
Florida, New York, United States #630136

Your products tamed my frizzies COMPLETELY, but it is so soft and moist.I LOVE IT!!

Thank you again so much.You have a customer for life !

Atlanta, New York, United States #630133

These products are amazing!!I was expecting for my hair to puff when it dried, but it actually became more beautiful. My curls were so alive! The products even made parts of my hair cul that are normally not

Cierra.McGhee
Miami, Florida, United States #629087

I use it as a leave-in and it is awesome! cant live without it!

Atlanta, New York, United States #629086

My best friend used wen & hated it, so everyones hair & preferences are different, but I find my hair to respond positively.

Dom.Streater
Atlanta, Texas, United States #629083

I have dry hair and i use this product. It does a great job of curling my hair. Give it a try.

errilynn.Blake
New York, New York, United States #629082

absolutely loved this product, just what i was looking for

Adna.Abdi
New York, New York, United States #629080

OMG.....you make me wanna go out and buy it right now! LOL!

mer.Lope
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #629078

I love it too! I'll have to try it as a leave in though!

Tina.zlow
Floridablanca, Santander, Colombia #629061

Loved your product! I will be getting this tomorrow :) He sounds very cool!!! :)

nelma_m_m
Miami, Texas, United States #629040

OMGGGGGG. this was the best conditioner every, i found it at internet. i used it and i could run my finger and a fine tooth comb through it like it was butter...

Chichi.Anyikwa
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #629034

Im gonna try it...I hope it works!!

Gina.Baker
Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #629032

Best conditioner i've used! It's inexpensive and it WORKS! :)

ssatou.mc
Los Angeles, California, United States #629029

I still use it and love it! A product that has really helped my detangling. I normally use it as a leave-in but have discovered that it aids in my detangling process.

Eloria.inds
Florida City, Florida, United States #629021

really is a good conditioner. I took my 5 year old dreads out with the conditioner. Really appreciate it!

Boobear.Smith
Miami, Florida, United States #629015

For me the best for dry and damaged hair products.It is the only one that actually made some kind of improvement to my hair!!

None of the products did anything...:(

L.Craig
Miami, West Virginia, United States #629010

THE best new leave in conditioner for natural hair on the planet! It defines your curl and adds shine in minutes !

Holmes.Dash
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #629008

LOVE IT..

... I'mma def try this!

Wonder it'll work on LONNNGGG natural hair......

eltifa
New York, New York, United States #628995

if you have kinky hair ...IT WORKS!

Los Angeles, California, United States #628987

Yeah this is nice if your natural hair is short. My hair isnt that length anymore. It's a little more difficult to manage.

Lonya.a
Miami, West Virginia, United States #628981

it will define any curl you have! Anything just dont work for me...HairPaashion does

Patricia.PP
Wabasso, Florida, United States #628969

I'm not mixed...just a white girl with frizz.Well, my daughter's friend had tons of perfect curls and when I asked, her mom told me Hair Paashion did it.

So I tried, and guess what?

NO MORE FRIZZY HAIR!It feels so good to wake up, not stressing about my hair routine.

morna.jhon
New York, New York, United States #628957

It is an amazing conditioning product for me. if i skip a day's regimen, my hair still retains moisture and remains soft.

View more comments

Dont buy hairpaashion

Hairpaashion is not a good company to deal with and ththeir product does not meet up to their promises.First, they take forever to ship the product, it's over priced, and here is the worst part...it does NOT work at all.

And then to top it off they have no contact information on their website. So if you are dissatisfied, like I am, you have NO way of contacting them for a refund or to complain.

They ship you a gel and some salt, I am not even sure what to do with the "salt" or why they sent it...they send no receipt, no instructions, no nothing.I feel like I was swindled out of $20

Review about: Hairpaashion.

Comments

rannou_r
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #630231

thank you Paashion and keep up the good work, please do not ever change anything about your products. If change have to come, let it be for the better, for I uses nothing else in my hair but your products and I do not want anything else to go in my hair. Keep it up and again thanks

Nana.Esanba
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #630227

I am so thankful for Paashion coming out with her products and thankful for finding the website when I did. All my friends and family tells me all the time how good my hair looks and when I get it braided they tell me how good it smell

ines_84
Atlanta, Texas, United States #630223

Hello, it has been well over an year since I have been using Hair Paashion products, and I have to say that my hair have grown so much, have gotten better in health and is just beautiful

sonya_elamir
Floridablanca, Santander, Colombia #630209

I absolutely love this product.. my hair has never looked so healthy. Thank You --I am looking forward in trying all your products

Rina.Sebastiano
New York, New York, United States #630206

I have tried many products in the past, but I must say that Hair Paashion product is the best hair care line that I have ever tried.Not only does it look and feel great, it also smells fantastic!

I use to always fret about my hair. You know how it is¿this product is too greasy¿this product dries my hair out¿etc, etc. That became very tedious.

Once again, Hair Paashion conditioner is a fantastic product that I will continue to use on a regular basis.It¿s the best!

djobenamara
Los Angeles, California, United States #630203

Your products are AWESOME!!Thank you so much!

It has always been a struggle trying to find products for my daughters hair.Hair Paashion is EXACTLY what I was searching for !

mahabm2001
Atlanta, New York, United States #630201

Hi Paashion, My hair looks so healthy since using your products and the conditioner works great on my toddlers hair. Thanks so much for making these products:)

ilhembouchkati
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #630197

I really love your conditioner.It really help my hair.

I'm in the process of transitioning from relaxed to natural hair so this helps out alot.

I'm am so happy you created these products!Take Care

reemabenabdallah
Florida, New York, United States #630195

I love your products there great!!

arkle.Brad
Florida, New York, United States #630168

I love Hair Paashion!!! For years I have been fighting with my kinky hair and I finally found a product that my hair loves --I have gotten soooo many compliments on how beautiful my hair is!!!

salamouni_92
Atlanta, Texas, United States #630165

I know the product is GREAT. Thank you so much for creating this hair care

miiiiiiiiii10r
New York, New York, United States #630162

I was looking for hair products for my 8 mos old son.His curly hair is dry and unruly.

I was contemplating cutting his hair off, just like we had to do with our other two sons at that age. But I first decided to look on the internet and found Hair Paashion conditioner. WOW! When I washed his hair I could not believe how soft it felt.

His hair has never looked so good.It feels and looks just like silk, and the curls-look just like curls should!

Miami, Texas, United States #630157

I ordered the Hair Paashion conditioner. These products not only are natural and good for your hair, but they smell and feel wonderful.Thank you so much for making these great products!! My niece had curly hair so maybe I'll get her a sample pack.

sousoubenkhelil
Los Altos, California, United States #630154

I LOVE these products!!I have tight curly hair (spiral curls) much like the 3C photo.

I'm growing all the relaxer out of my hair (finally!). No more relaxers for me and no more junk products on the market to buy. They are all sitting in the closet, and let's not forget the time and money spent on braids and hair salons.

I've had enough.Amen !

akilomathlouthi2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #630148

I recently tried your products on my daughters hair.She is 9 mos old and has textured curls.

Being that she is biracial (dad is caucasian), I want the best for her hair. My products are too heavy, the other dry her hair out. I am thinking about becoming a consultant for your company. I am happy that I discovered your products for her at an early age.

Now, she can be a testimonial from begining to end....

danceuseetoile
New York, New York, United States #630142

finding the right product is necessary, but hard to do.I bought some samples of Blended Beauty.

I also talked with someone who used some Paashion's products. I am happy to say that hair Paashion conditionner works for me! I like all the natural ingedients and the fact that there are no cones!!!

I love the smell, the moisture that I get and the fact that none of the products are too heavy.I plan to be a faithful Paashion customer.

didosd2001

Hi Paashion!Just a note to say Thanks so much for the products.

I have gotten quite a bit of compliments on my hair using the product. I'll be ordering more soon.

I want to try everything!Thanks again...

Tiffany.Bryant
Florida, New York, United States #630135

I have to say that I am amazed at the magical powers of your product… it is my personal fave, I am hooked and hope that you NEVER stop making it ! My children love it.

Atlanta, New York, United States #630132

Hey Paashion! It's been awhile since I've been in contact but I just wanted to say... we are enjoying your products soooo much !!!

Adna.Abdi
New York, New York, United States #629079

Dear Paashion, I just wanted to write to tell you how amazing your products are. I am half asian, and half caucasian, and my curls are super slick and loose. I have never been able to take to frizz and poof out of them, and get them to separa...

mer.Lope
Miami Beach, Florida, United States #629077

Two weeks ago I used this conditioner for the first time on my bi-racial daughter's curly hair. Success...for the first time ever...her curls lay down in spirals on her shoulders instead of poofing away from her head.

Tina.zlow
Floridablanca, Santander, Colombia #629060

This product is the Holy Grail of curly hair products.It's exactly what I've been looking for to define my curly hair without the CRUNCH.

Oh...and it smells spectacular.Thanks so much !

nelma_m_m
Miami, Texas, United States #629039

I love this Curls conditioner for my daughter's natural twists! It gives her hair a fabulous sheen and gives her twists a little bounce.

Chichi.Anyikwa
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #629033

I ordered the Curls conditioner , about a 3 weeks ago.I especially love this product.

It gives my curly hair definition they look great.

I received alot of good compliments.I never really thought there were curly hair products that really work.

Gina.Baker
Miami Gardens, Florida, United States #629031

I’ve had great success with Hair Paashion Gel. It gives great definition and it’s CHEAP !

ssatou.mc
Los Angeles, California, United States #629028

Is sooo great for beachy waves. great recommendations !

Eloria.inds
Florida City, Florida, United States #629020

Hair Paashion conditioner works the best for my hair. I’ve tried other curly product and they worked ok, but didn’t define my curls as well as this. Also Hair Paashion’s products would leave my hair feeling a little dry.

Boobear.Smith
Miami, Florida, United States #629014

I want to try the Hair Paashion’s products! It seems awesome

L.Craig
Miami, West Virginia, United States #629009

I would love to try this! is a cool product

Holmes.Dash
Miami, Oklahoma, United States #629007

that curls unleashed product is my Favorite!! I love the smell too lol

eltifa
New York, New York, United States #628993

l love Hair Paashion conditioner . I've use it when I was relaxed and still use it today (transitioning).

Los Angeles, California, United States #628985

will it work for white women with natural curly hair?

Los Angeles, California, United States #628984

God bless you for this product!It is so amazing!

I used it for years.

I came across your product and I will tell you that I wont use anything else again!I blogged about it if you want to...

Lonya.a
Miami, West Virginia, United States #628980

I know I have finally found the curly hair products that work for me!A Happy Customer

Patricia.PP
New York, New York, United States #628970

I would really like to try that! I can't see my hair's curl pattern at all just dry bushy hair. How do I purchase your products ????

morna.jhon
New York, New York, United States #628960

u know what is weird for me natural products arent working well however this deep conditioner works and organic roots hair lotion works well that makes me mad! i guess its about trial and error

Dankiero.Goagoses
New York, New York, United States #628954

The shampoo made my hair hard. Maybe I'll try the conditioner.

Temar.Carter
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania, United States #628950

Really, I love this product...I might have to try that

patra.tshuma
Los Alamitos, California, United States #628948

i have to try this im still searching my hair is sooooooooooooo thick lol

honda.parris
Atlanta, New York, United States #628947

The Hair Paashion Products we use are well worth the money and we have given up on trying other manufacturers......Your products are “far superior.”

Amanda.Somerset
New York, New York, United States #628935

I had emailed Hair Paashion because I wanted to reorder your products, but I had forgotten the details of my previous order. Hair Paashion customer support staff responded to my email within the hour and My products were delivered in just two days later. Thank you and your entire staff, from those who handled my email queries, to those working the warehouse and shipping and to those involved in formulating your wonderful products.

Charda.H
Los Angeles, California, United States #628933

I would like to say thank you for the speedy delivery of my purchase!I ordered my products on Tuesday and recieved them Friday!

I purchased the Silk Shake & Butter Me Up and they are dy-no-mite! I love the smell and how they make my hair feel. I washed and went after applying these and my 'fro was so soft and not greasy to the touch. Very moisturized and light, not weighed down.

The representative I spoke with quickly resolved my concern and was oh-so pleasant to interact with.I am a recovering PJ, and because of my fortuitous discovery (thank you lovely ladies of YouTube) I look forward to continuing my healthy hair journey with you, Blended Beauty.

byby_k
Los Angeles, California, United States #628932

I just purchased the sample pack for my daughter and I love it all, especially the conditioner! It also smells great.

Miami, Texas, United States #628929

Well, about five months ago, i ordered your cream and conditioner and i am beyond happy with the results your product gave my hair. the conditioner put the spring back into my fro'. Thank You!

marwagez
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #628928

All my life i have had what my grandmother calls "funny" hair.It's extremely curly and nappy at the same time, dry and dense in its natural state.

and all my life it has been a struggle to find the right moisture balance for my thirsty hair. Thank you!!!

After using your products, my hair was stronger, had more luster and had definition.

Veronica_h
Miami, Arizona, United States #628926

your products have yet to let me down.I can touch my hair and feel how healthy it is, not a load of product.

The smell of the product is nice and not so loud that bees chase me.

My pillow cases are no longer greasy and your ingredients dont irritate my sensitive, eczema-prone skin.Yep, im in hair heaven.

fendrisemia
Los Angeles, California, United States #628925

i must say that no other product , i have tried over the last decade, have lived up to such consistant results in mississippi heat and humidity. I look forward to trying more of your product in the future and would recommend you to anybody with "fussy", "funny", "in-between" or "tempermental" hair

Michell.SS
Los Angeles, California, United States #628923

I just want to say that I have just recently started using your products and they are phenomonal! The products smell so good and they leave your hair feeling so soft and gives it a nice sheen.

Michell.SS
Los Angeles, California, United States #628920

These are the first natural haircare products that I have ever used and I am very impressed with my results.

S.Ruggs
Atlanta, Illinois, United States #628916

I really want to thank you for your products, alot of us think that our hair is bad hair and think that it is unmanagable if it is not relaxed or straightened.Although there is nothing wrong with straight hair, there is nothing wrong with our hair in its natural state either.

We just need the resources and products to manage our hair just like all hair types.Thank you for providing that.

Cameon.dabdouba
New York, New York, United States #628913

THANK YOU, Ms.Paashion!

Your products were a true life saver for my daughter's hair.

The humidity here on the island has really taken a toll on her locks.Since using the conditioners, she can go to school and come home with CURLS, not frizz!

Enow.Lucy
Miami, Florida, United States #628910

With your product my hair is as beautiful as I've ever seen them, but now they stay that way all day. Thanks again for working with me on shipping and being so helpful. Your care and energy have definitely gone into making a great line of products!

Enow.Lucy
Miami, Florida, United States #628909

I tried samples of your products and I love them.I've gotten a ton of compliments on my hair since using them, so of course I must order the full sizes, and they work great on my son's hair.

And I especially the natural ingredients in your products.Expect me back soon

Twyla.Evette
Los Angeles, California, United States #628908

Hey Stacey!It's been awhile since I've been in contact but I just wanted to say...we are enjoying your products soooo much!!!

I have to say that I am amazed at the magical powers of your "Straightening Glaze"...it is my personal fave, I am hooked and hope that you NEVER stop making it!! My children love the "Soft Curls Cream" ~ I see that you no longer sell that one...what it the replacement for that one? We also love the "Kick for Curls" ~ we use it everyday!

The products smell heavenly!Congratulations on your marvellous creations!

Twyla.Evette
Los Angeles, California, United States #628907

we have tried many other products and none are of the quality and performance of Hair Paashion products...

Kyande.Finnie
New York, New York, United States #628906

Like many people, I make many purchases over the internet, however, I have never had a product delivered so quickly and my daughter did not believe me when I handed her the parcel. She truly believed that I was joking.......until she opened that package She could not believe that the package was delivered so quickly.

Kyande.Finnie
New York, New York, United States #628905

I just placed a large order today.I've never felt so relieved in my life.

i can't wait to see your products on the shelves here in DC/MD.

I will never panic when I run out and make the mistake of trying something else.You make clueless mom's feel like they have the answer !

Amber.Shanai
New York, New York, United States #628904

I think I've tried everything imaginable for dry, frizzy, curly hair.My daughter's hair is silky, fine and coily.

The strangest combination ever. Anything that says curl, we've tried it. No matter what I use I always start dreaming of the Hair Paashion products.

It's like magic in a bottle!Not to mention all the other products you offer which cuts down my time and effort to get my daughter the most manageable styles.

Nina.S.Hargrove
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #628900

Love LOVE love the products.I have a six year old daughter and we both love the smell as well.

Not over powering.Keeps her hair healthy and beautiful

Nina.S.Hargrove
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #628895

I also love her products. It doesn't leave my hair dry after rinsing out and smells good too. These are my staples

Ames.Ivery
Florida, New York, United States #628894

I absolutely love the Hair Paashion’s Cream, it holds moisture like no other. I use it as a leave-in after washing my hair and I get plenty of compliments! Works perfect.

Ames.Ivery
Florida, New York, United States #628890

OH MY GOODNESS, once I used it, I fell in love immediately!!!!!!!!!!I have since ordered some 2 bottles of Curl conditioner.

Your products are now my Staples, and I refuse to use anything else on my 3b/3c curls.

Once I run out of the shampoo's and conditioner's that I am currently using, I will replace them with Hair Paashion products as well!!!!!I just love !

View more comments